Student Housing Service Division
Promote an independent and engaging experience that allows students to positively adjust and flourish through their collegiate journey. Housing Services has about 5500 students living on campus.
- The dorm charge for one semester (18 weeks) is around NTD 9,600-12,600 per person.
- Each room is shared among four students, and each student is provided with a bed, desk, chair, closet, and bookshelf. Shower rooms, toilets, and launderettes are available and shared for use. Students can watch TV during their free time in the lounge. There is a supermarket on campus where you can purchase your groceries.
- Internet are available in every room, internet cord is not included.
- There is no dormitory for families or couples in THU, dorms are currently unavailable to families or couples.
- Families or couples are not allowed to stay at dorms. Visitors are available to stay at Alumni House on campus; however, they have to make their own reservation. Please refer to the Alumni House website.
- 2013 June accommodation to check out
- Practice for escaping from a complex type of disaster Sep. 03, 2014
- Application for Transferring the Ownership of the Bed 床位更換申請單
- Application for Leaving off Campus 長期外宿單
- REQUISITION FOR MAINTENANCE/REPAIR 修繕申請單
- Application for Canceling the Dorm Assignment 退宿申請單
- Re-issuance of Dormitory Key 寢室鑰匙申請單
- Temporary Passport Application 臨時通行證申請書
More information, please call 04-23590270